Thursday 24 January 2013

The Joy of Having Sex in Public Places

Brief Encounters Tales of Fast Love

Today sees the release of a book I've been looking forward to for a while: Brief Encounters: Tales of Fast Love, a collection of ten travel erotica stories published by Mischief. My own contribution to the collection is a 5700-word story entitled 'The Silver Man', in which a young tourist in Barcelona is introduced to the joys of public sex and exhibitionism by -- get this -- a living statue. This is definitely the most original story I've published so far, and while I can see some beginner's mistakes in it, I still like it enough to give it a hearty thumbs-up. Check it out, folks!


Blurb

Stephanie is a young Englishwoman who is spending a few days in Barcelona, Spain. One evening, while she's strolling around the city centre, her attention is caught by a living statue who is inviting members of his audience to come up to him and kiss his silver-painted lips for a funny holiday snap. Since she's in need of a new Facebook profile picture, Stephanie steps up to the statue, only to be caught in an embrace so intimate that it takes her breath away. Before she even realises what's happening, the living statue is feeling her up, in front of several dozens of cheering tourists. Poor Stephanie is faced with a difficult decision: be scandalised or play along?


Excerpt

At precisely that moment, the statue behind me began to stroke the back of my shoulder. Without releasing the pressure of his fingers on the front of my shoulders, he started caressing the back of my shoulders with his thumbs – up, down, up, down – until I lost the ability to think straight. I could see the faces of the people in front of me, laughing at my predicament, but all I really registered was the hypnotising feel of his thumbs sliding across my shoulders, invisible to anyone but himself.

Eventually, a dark-haired middle-aged woman stepped forwards to toss another coin into the basket. The statue's response was immediate. He gripped my shoulders even harder than he was already doing and pulled me backwards. Caught off guard again, I let out another shriek. My heart was in my throat as I fell backwards. Then I felt his body against mine, steadying me. I briefly thought,
God, I hope the paint on his costume doesn't rub off on my clothes. Then I was distracted by his hands, which snaked around my waist to find my breasts.

I sucked in a sharp breath as his gloved fingers cupped my boobs. Part of me was horrified at the liberties he was taking with me, in public no less. Yet another part of me, a part I never knew I had, enjoyed being pinned between his hard legs and brazen hands. I was almost disappointed when he stopped touching me, holding my breasts without actually moving his fingers. I found myself yearning for his thumbs and what I knew they could do.

The crowd, I noticed, was as confused as I was. Some of them seemed shocked and a little offended on my behalf. Others were laughing their heads off. Yet others just stood there, waiting impassively for what was to ensue.



Want to find out what happens next? Then find Brief Encounters on Amazon, Amazon UK or Barnes and Noble. At $1.99 for ten stories, it's practically a steal!

No comments:

Post a Comment